A very warm welcome to Ryarsh Primary School
Ryarsh Primary School is a family that we are all extremely proud to be part of. At Ryarsh, we are united by a strong sense of community and work, as a family, to enthuse and inspire everyone in our school to flourish.
We provide a safe, nurturing and happy learning environment for both adults and children in our school and provide the type of education that changes lives.Read more
Everyone at Ryarsh Primary School acts with...
- I’d just like to say, I love this school and I’m so proud my children go here. I cannot sing the school’s praises enough. I wish my primary school was like Ryarsh when I was younger. Keep up the amazing work; you have no idea how much you improve these children’s lives and the positive impact you have.
- Parent 2023
- This is a fantastic school. Our children are encouraged to do their best and are offered a broad range of learning opportunities. All of the staff know my children well and as well as recognising academic attainment, they also recognise and reward good manners and behaviour.
- Parent 2023
- Pupil's behaviour, attitude to learning and conduct in lessons and around school is exemplary.
- Ofsted 2012
- We are a fantastic team. We are an inspiring and motivating place for pupils and staff, our curriculum is engaging and exciting and there are always opportunities for development and creativity. It is an inspirational place to be, we are family!
- Staff member 2023
- I love how the teachers encourage you too do what you love, and persuade you to find new interests as well as grow your love for what you already love. We get challenged to achieve our very best all of the time.
- Year 6 child 2023